Tuesday, March 21, 2017

You've Got This

I had gotten the Papertrey Ink Keep It Simple: Encouragement stamp set a while ago, but needed to make a card last night to encourage someone close to me...
I used a Peerless yellow watercolor ink to make a strip of sunshine...and a tiny bird on a branch facing the sun...and the sentiment stamp, "You've got this"...it meant a lot to me...the sun is shining...it's a new day...it will be ok...you've got this!!  I used the Memory Box dies, Resting Birds and the Woodland Branch.  I layered both the bird and the branch.  Super simple, but I thought it didn't need much to say what I wanted to say.  Here's a close up...
Maybe there is someone you need to encourage today?....Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. So very beautiful Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is first in my list of many to visit. I subscribe to your blog so that updates arrive in my email inbox. I love your CAS style! You never, ever disappoint. Thanks much for your continued inspiration, Lisa. I may not always comment but please know that I appreciate and look forward to your posts. Have a great day!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, thoughtful and inspiring card, Lisa! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I absolutely love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS -- simply said!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa