Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Love Notes

Happy Valentine's Day...hope your day is "love"ly!    I made four square cards(4 1/4") ...I've deemed them love notes, with the Simon Says Stamp Corbel Heart die and "Love"sentiment stamp from the Love and Quotes set...


The first one, I die cut and layered underneath the top panel two layers of the corbel die, then die cut a red heart and put into the corbel dies.  I used the "Love" sentiment stamp on all four cards and the same stitched square die, as well...
Here's a close up...

The second one, I die cut the die on a piece of acetate, and made a stencil.  I sponged two shades of pink through the stencil, and then used Enamel Accents to dot the sponged corbel...
here's a close up...

The third one, I embossed the heart onto the white stitched panel, then sponged onto the embossed(raised) corbel, again, through the stencil...
Here's a close up...

You KNOW I couldn't make a set of cards without a rainbow!!  I embossed the corbel on a piece of watercolor paper, to be able to see where to paint color, then used a waterbrush and paints, and colored the heart.  I then layered underneath the white panel with 2 more corbels, and voila...rainbow heart...
here's a close up...
Let someone know you love them today...maybe a few people!! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!  Lisa

5 comments:

  1. All 4 of the cards are beautiful; I love the different techniques used on each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, Lisa. My favorite is the one with the single red heart at the center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four amazing way to use the same die, all so clever and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful Lisa, a great body of work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each one is wonderful! It's great to see so many techniques and looks with just one die!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa