Thursday, January 5, 2017

Love and Hugs

The little Simon Says Stamp Bear Hugs die is so stinkin cute!!  I just couldn't resist a bear banner, stringing these cute little bears on some twine and combining them with a couple sentiments from two new sets of stamps, also from Simon, Love and Quotes, and Love...
I layered the bears with two layers of die cut bears and die cut a third along a folded piece of cardstock for hanging over the twine(I DID die cut this one in a lighter shade brown, because I thought I could use the color of the lighter brown for the ears...didn't happen...you could die cut this bear with the same cardstock as the die cut bears...
 I die cut 5 hearts in the different colors and adhered all the layers together over the twine.  I combined sentiments from two different stamp sets to get the "love" and the "hugs" onto the card to go with the little bears.  Here's a close up...
Oh my heart...these bears are too adorable!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Cute and creative! Happy New Year to you :)
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really like the different styles/fonts of your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too adorable Lisa. I pinned it for reference to making Valentines cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your CAS style fills a card front!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute for Valentine's Day ❤
    Looking forward to more of your beautiful cards. Soon, please :)

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely awesome cards! Love the CAS look - your cards are the best, Thanks, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards. They are so wonderful and love that you shared. He

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea. Love the simplicity of your design. Thankyou for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa