Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Lots of Love...

 I used the wonderful new Simon Says Stamp Love 2 die along with it's  coordinating All My Love stamp set, and some pink and gold striped washi tape, to make a  birthday card simply with sentiments!  This "Love" die is SOOO pretty and with the sentiments above and below...ahhh..."Love"ly...
I layered the "Love" and stamped the sentiments on the top and bottom of the die cut sentiment with versa mark and gold embossed.  I originally had the "Love " sentiment covered with the striped tape, but changed it to the pure pink...just thought it looked better solid colored:):)!!  Here's a pic of the wide washi tape...got it at Michael's...
Popped up the white panel over the top and bottom tapes.  Loved the way this "Love" looked with the gold embossed sentiments.  Here's a close up...
OK...SO MUCH FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. What a charming card. The gold, pink & white are so rich together. And the thing that always excites me about your cards is their freshness. Your cards are unique in that they are PERFECTLY FRESH as opposed to clean and simple. Thanks for sharing your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just perfect! I love the pink "Love" card, The pink with the gold embossing is too good for words. The simple addition of the washi tape really set this card apart.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa