Sunday, January 22, 2017

I Thank the Stars...

I made a card to share with you today using the My Favorite Things Stars Above stamps and die:)!  What fun, the only challenge was in deciding what color markers to use to color these fun designed stars...
I used the 3 middle sized star stamps and dies for the stars, and the 3 largest star dies for the die cuts on the card panel.  I colored the stars with markers...what is so much fun...the color combos are ENDLESS!!  I thought...hmmm...stars... so I used my Wink of Stella glitter brush  marker and gave the stars a little "shine".  Here's a close up...
Aaahhh...fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I love how you stamped the windows for the stars and the soft colors Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly fabulous! Love your color choices and those stamps/dies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa