Monday, June 20, 2016

You Are My Happy Place

I just couldn't resist making a card with the brand new Simon Says Stamp Basic Squares dies from the Among the Stars collection released last week...
...except that I didn't take them apart before I made my card.  What makes this set so unique it that this set has some really big squares, and that makes making a card like this so much fun!!  Here's a pic of the dies...
I used a number of different colored patterned papers, adhered to a solid square, and then cut down to fit on the card at an angle. I used a sentiment from Altenew and a stick on shiny black heart!   Here's a close up...
This was FUN!!  Make sure you check out the wonderful new release over at Simon!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOoooh, so gorgeous and cheery. What a fantastic idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a lovely bunch of layers!!! Gorgeous pp too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!. I love how well the papers coordinate with each other!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa