Saturday, February 27, 2016

Be...

I recently got the Be stamp set with matching dies from Papertrey Ink...I thought they were SO STINKIN cute, with so many possibilities!!  Here are just a couple cards I made with a couple of the ideas I had...
 I think these sentiment stamps go so sweetly with these flowers!  I used a patterned paper for the "different" one, and paint chips for the remainder four flowers.  I I loved these colors together...
...then...I used the "Be" with another of the sentiments on the inside... 
...SWEET!!

The second card, I used the different sized and shaped flowers from the stamp set, and die cut them...in my favorite color theme...RAINBOW...with another of the sentiments...
 I die cut the "Be", layered it, and glossy accented it.  I also embossed the card with the Papertrey Ink Tin Types impression plate.  Added enamel dots to the layered flowers.  Here's a close up...
 Don't be surprised if you see more of the possibilities of this set on my blog:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love these sentiments Lisa, gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - that set just arrived here, can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the first on my wish list this month but sadly it still is. I love your two cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful -- both are so lovely, and the great impression plate too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa