Sunday, September 20, 2015

Solo Sunflower

A quick post today, using the super sweet, new Radiant Sunflower die by Simon Says Stamp!  This die would be great with the flowers solo, but I opted for a solo flower and stem!!  I am really having fun experimenting with watercolor...
I die cut the flowers THEN watercolored, but watercolored, THEN die cut eh stem with leaves...like yesterday's post...don't know why...just did it that way.  I layered both flower and stem,  I watercolored the background and added a Simon sentiment, then adhered (popped up the leaves) onto the watercolored panel.  SUPER FUN...this die is SO PRETTY...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. There's something about sunflowers...they beam happiness. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card, and I have a weakness for sunflowers! This is such a happy card!!
    I've also been playing with die cuts and water colors (Inktenese pencils) but I haven't post the progress yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards overhere, I really like this sunflower!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa