Tuesday, November 11, 2014

One Die...No Color to All Colors!

The Banded Tree die from Simon Says Stamp said "GRAPHIC" to me...decided to make a card with it's original intent, and one with my graphic idea...the Christmas with no color ('cept the heart) the other with my beloved rainbow:)!!...
 I die cut and added a tree trunk die from the Trees and Trunks dies from Simon.  The heart is from another set of new dies(I layered and glossy accented), Holy Couple and Barn dies.  I originally had color in both the tree and trunk, but I thought there was something cool about no color.  I love "LOVE" at Christmas...would LOVE to see more LOVE in Christmas stamps:)!!

OK...just added this one before posting...I also tried one with metallic silver paper and red metallic paper for the heart and a die cut sentiment...a little more festive?...
It's so hard to photograph metallic paper...but here's a closeup of the red metallic...an attempt:)!!...


Then...I die cut the tree 5 times, turning around with each cut,  stamped sentiment, adhered to card, and filled in with 10 different colored strips that I die cut with the banded tree die:)!  The sentiments from both cards are from older Simon stamp sets...listed below.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Like I said yesterday, You are the queen of using these dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa these are fabulous, I adore the graphic look and have to say the White on White is my fav, so crisp and clean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa oh I looooooooooooooooooooove them all. YOU are AHmazing. Your foil card works for Virginia's View Challenge 9--metallic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing! I LOVE visiting your blog and seeing how you rock dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, Lisa!!! Love the white on white X-mas card and the rainbow on the other one looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thinking "outside of the box"...love how you used that tree die to make the rainbow stripes.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa