Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunshine

I am LOVING the stamps and paper in the Simon Says Stamp March Rainbow of Color card kit!!... 
 I combined both the papers and sentiment with a sunshine die from Lil'Inker and a tiny heart from SSS.  I cut strips of the paper and adhered them to another piece of paper together with some gray strips...this is such cool paper to have such happy colors AND GRAY in it's patterns!!   Placed on diagonal and adhered to card.  I layered the sun and heart for depth and stamped the sentiments in gray and yellow(Stampin up  Summer Sun was the closest yellow I found to the papers).  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


4 comments:

  1. I love this card!!! I have the lil inkers sunshine die and love it so this will be a CASE shortly! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I just love those papers and you used them perfectly. They look so good with the gray and the sun die is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a rockstar Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card! The sunshine die is um... to die for!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa