Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bear Hugs

I used the Simon Says Stamp Furry Cat and Box stamp set and made a card with the cat, another card with hearts and now a card with some bears (bear hugs)...
Couldn't resist putting these cute bears into the box designed for the furry cat!  Stamped the bears with varying brown kraft and brown papers and cut out. The cat paws were PERFECT for the bear hanging his head over the box!!  I stamped the box in white and again with a My Mind's Eye patterned paper...the white for the top, the patterned on the bottom.  I slit the box where the bears would be layered and for the sentiment, I used two different sentiments, the "sending" was cut from a sentiment that said "sending love"....and stamped it above the "bear hugs".  All the stamps used were Simon Says Stamp...the paper for the card is Tim Holtz.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


9 comments:

  1. As an old teddy collector, I think this is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gotten a lot of use out of that little ol' stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just TOO cute Lisa! Who wouldn't love to receive this card in the mail? Happy mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond adorable Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, this is so super-cute!!! I love it! You've given me a great big smile to start my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful!! I have those cute little bears - now I am going to have to get the box because this is just too charming not to be CASed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is so darling and creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I think I need this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I'm going to have to try this design, you have some awesome ideas Lisa and you now what?...... It's a little thing but the red card base just sets the image of perfectly :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa