Sunday, January 20, 2013

More Quilled Elegance

I love to cut paper!!  Look at my last number of posts(I must be on a paper cutting roll:)!!)...I just think cutting out images makes images really "stand" out and gives added interest...and I just LOVE to do it(I find it very relaxing!!)!!  Well...I was going to do a simply stamped card with the Papertrey Ink's Quilled Elegance, but the scissors were calling:):)!!...
I decided to color with Memento markers... light and dark pink and gray...with black...a sweet combo of colors!!  Cut out and popped up all the various pieces of the stamped image(all one stamp) and stamped the sentiment.  Used Papertrey ink Tin Type impression plate and popped up on Papertrey Ink white card(all the paper is papertrey ink white:)!)...Hope you're having a great weekend!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa