Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teacher Thank You

This card is the result of a comment I received yesterday about a die cut thank you on a post from last year...thanks Grace:)!!  In my search for the die, I found not only that die, but another die that I had forgotten about, as well. This card is without any stamping...just didn't happen, but thought it fun just the same...
I used a Striped impression plate from Papertrey Ink and a couple die cuts from Cuttlebug( With Gratitude and Apple and Books)...so funny ...had never used this thanks from this set of dies before, was never crazy about it, how funny what time can do...I really like it now:)!!...
I layered the sentiment, apple and leaves with 3 layers to pop them up a bit...super simple...gotta run...thanks again, Grace...you never know how or when you'll be inspired:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card...you amaze me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the kraft, white and red together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great "thanks" die! I don't know if I'd like it either, but seeing it on your card makes me love it. Love the white and red on the craft too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love love love this Lisa. How fun it was from dies you already had!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW, simply beautiful!! I have that die and love that Thanks! Thanks for the inspiration, I must get it out and use it soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa