Wednesday, July 25, 2012

You Make Me Happy

Life is CRAZY here at my house... a super quick post of a card I made while on the phone with my mom...one of the only moments I had in my "cave" lately...so sad...but there's always hope for tomorrow:)!!
Used part of a die from Simon Says Stamp...made a couple layers and then  colored it with Stampin Up markers...the bright colors...used the same colors and punched flowers and dotted with nail head stick ons...layered the flowers, too.  Scored some lines and used a piece of a Hero Arts sentiment...I am LOVING cutting up my sentiments and not having to mask...and make mistakes...and make mess...I'm just saying...and you can always put them back together if you want the whole sentiment...but this piece said exactly what I wanted...below it was "smile".  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. LOVE this! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. you raise the bar for creativity in cardmaking. This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so striking! The bright colors and the design are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card makes me happy! I love the rainbow colors on the word and it works so well with your partial sentiment stamp. The flowers and embossing are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Kara Lynne...this card makes me happy to...love all the fabulous little details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally fun card and it makes me happy :) Love the rainbow of colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colors!! I hear you about cutting stamps - it is so freeing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 26, 2012

    Your card made while on the phone is cuter than one I make working on it all day!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is 100% perfection! I love the composition of it, the colours, the choice of shapes - it is so gorgeous and happy! M x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply smashing...happy and colorful you got it goin' on;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a stud, Lisa! To do this while talking on the phone?!! Once again, pinned perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love the rainbow colors. fab card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa