Monday, April 9, 2012

The Play Date Cafe 126

Both my daughter and my mom live over 600 miles away from me...so I made an Easter card for my daughter  based on that fact and then changed it up a little and made a Mother's Day card and am entering it into  The Play Date Cafe's challenge. Here's my card and the colors with inspiration:

 I used dies from W Plus 9 Designs and computer generated the sentiment...I DID, however, stamp in the inside, my Mother's Day sentiment(Stampin Up All Year Cheer II):

Here's the first card I made, for my daughter, changing the momma chick and baby chick's hearts around a bit:
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend...it's vacation time for most around us, so relaxing abounds where I live!  I started to clean out the garage this morning(thanks for your help, Emma!)...getting ready for a bathroom rennovation for Noah:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

14 comments:

  1. This is breathtaking Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling! Heading over to W Plus 9 to check out those sweet dies! LOVE your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon! These are so very adorable and they really tugged at my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how special are these cards Lisa! Love the colours :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous and I love the subtle changes you made to the for your mom and daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so sweet Lisa! Those dies are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely cards, those dies are so pretty too! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are absolutely fabulous, Haven! It's so fun to see others playing with Dawn's designs! LOVE the change in color combos, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...these are fabulous! Love the layout and those birds..super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple and elegant, yet totally casual feel. Love the redesign and the inside of the card--gorgeous colors in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a precious card, it is simple and simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! Love these cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore these cards! Congrats on your well-deserved win! Just stunning, really! :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa