Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stamping Magenta...

I have always loved Magenta stamps, so when I recently found this stamp(Potted Cosmos)...I knew I had to make a card with it:
I stamped it on watercolor paper and used a blender pen with stampin up inks...cajun craze, summer sun, more mustard and peach parfait with old olive for the stems and leaves. It took 2 attempts...I placed the flower panel in the middle and eye-balled the sentiment on the sides...making sure they were close to centered from side to side and top of flower panel to bottom, then eye-balled the top and bottom sentiments making sure they were centered from panel's top or bottom of card, and centered with other sentiments. It was not perfect, but close...and I was happy with that:)!!   Hope that makes sense...really pretty simple, but couldn't think of another way to do it:)!!   I used a Hero Arts sentiment stamped around the flower panel and dotted with tiny black nailheads(Hero Arts)...rounded the corners.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Cute flower pot. Love the sentiment framing the focal image. x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa