Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pinterest Inspired

Last night I took a quick glance at Pinterest...oh my...I can't do it very often...it's so addictive and can be so time consuming, but it IS so much fun!!  Well, I saw this  picture and just couldn't resist my attempt to make a card based on it:
DIY cherry blossoms 
Here's what I came up with:

I used a Memory Box die for the branch and a sizzix die for the flower. The vase is a Papertrey Ink stamp from Iconic Images.  I stamped the vase and cut it out, then embossed in white, and then again using versamark, stamped a lined Hero Arts background and then embossed with white OVER the already embossed pitcher.  The sentiment is Hero Arts(Everyday Sayings) and dotted the flowers with pink liquid pearls.
I decided to use the layout of the sketch from Splitcoaststampers Clean and Simple's challenge this week and will enter it into that challenge.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

13 comments:

  1. I love the vase and the beautiful flowers! This is so light and airy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just fabulous, Lisa...a fantastic spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, my goodness! Also, just checking - did you get my email follow-up from the other day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is amazing, Lisa! So creative. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super take on the photo. The blossom is wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. You did a great job of interpreting the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I'm going to be forced to buy some Memory Box dies I think! LOL! Love the embossed jug/vase too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the branch die Lisa....looks so different covered in blossom :0)
    What an awesome take on the photo :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect all around! I love the way the branches flow off of the panel:)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa