Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Layer Wednesday 82...Swirly Fun

My daughter and son-in-law flew in last Thursday for a wedding and left yesterday afternoon, so my time in the craft room was super limited as my craft room is her bedroom:)!!  I have made a card for this week's One Layer Wednesday, the challenge being to use a swirl on your one layer card.  I must admit, up front, that this card is almost a complete case of someone else's case...you can find the card HERE...and when I read the challenge, this was the ONLY card I kept thinking of...so...
I used 3 stamp sets from Papertrey Ink:  Fancy Flourishes, Modern Basics and Signature Greetings.  I used Memento bamboo and pear inks and three light green rhinestones.  Thanks Suen and Debbie for the beautiful inspiration:)!!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. This is seriously wonderful. I'm pinning it. I bought Fancy Flourishes used, and have never figured out what to do with that big flourish. Love how you have used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove green and the flourish looks fabulous with it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lisa. I am practising my LIM cards, you are my inspiration. I love your work! :) Happy crafting

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always such an inspiration! You do color better than most...and this is no exception!!! Lovely card! (I have all of those stamps and would NEVER have thought to use them this way!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, this is gorgeous!! Great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa