Friday, December 16, 2011

Less is More...Let it Snow and One Layer...a Little Late.

This has been a crazy wonderful week for my son and family...my son was given a van on Tuesday...a TOTAL surprise and our Christmas miracle!!!!  I have been out with Noah for the last couple days, today he had his first haircut at the barbershop in a year(I had been trying to keep his hair trimmed, but getting him there had been too challenging so I took to cutting it).  I have been crying and crying (in a good way), what an INCREDIBLE BLESSING!!  You can read more on Noah's Wheels the site my sister Rebecca began earlier this year to raise money for our Noah...she is incredible....our Thanks to the We Promise Foundation and all who were a part of our son's gifts...what an incredible BUNCH of people...we are so loved and love them so!!!
All that to say, with my sister here, and all this going on, making cards and getting to other's blogs was not on the radar.  I made a card for the Less is More Let it Snow challenge just now, but it is 6pm and I am too late because going by the time in the UK, it is 11pm and the challenge closed an hour ago, their time....but I am going to put it up anyway!
The image stamps are Darcie's and the sentiment from Penny Black. Stamped and colored with SU inks, water and paint brush(pretty in pink, regal rose and crumb cake)...kind of watercoloring, but on bazzill paper.  Added light pink rhinestones in centers of each snowflake....hope you have a great weekend....One week until Christmas...EEK...still so much to do!!!
Hugs to you, thanks for visiting!!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, WOW What fantastic news, I read the whole story and watched the news bulletin. It's just amazing what your sister and all those wonderful people have achieved! I am so happy for you and your son Noah. I'm certainly not surprised you ran out of time for the LIM challenge LOL
    Brilliant card by the way:0)
    I wish you many happy outings in your brilliant wheels, hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled for you and Noah! Bless your sister and all those others responsible for this Christmas surprise.
    As for your card, it is beautiful, as usual. I'm really liking the delicate colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous surprise! So happy for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas to you and your family Lisa, I wish you a happy and peaceful New Year, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa