Sunday, December 4, 2011

FTL169

I made this card for Clean and Simple's FTL169 challenge sketch...my card and the sketch:
                   
I used a stamp set and die from Papertrey Ink(Sweet Baby).  I cut out the giraffe and attached her to a die cut piece of chip board for stability.  The paper I used for this card was from Close to My Heart.  I also used the lacey nestie from Spellbinders and dotted embossing folder from Sizzix.  Added brown pearls around the circle and ribbon around the giraffe's neck.  What I thought was SO neat was that, UNINTENTIONALLY, the giraffe has an EYE...AND a flower atop her head...toooooooo funny!!!  I think, because of the patterns, my card looks a little complex, but clean and simple it really is:)!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, it is so sweet!!! You have used a great colors combination, beautiful design and I just love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet. i love pink teamed up with brown. x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa