Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  On this day of feasting and football games...just a moment to say I am thankful!!  I am so thankful for the Lord in my life...He is the reason I have true happiness, and have the hope in my heart that I do...the reason I can still dream and dream big, no matter what happens in this life...and that this life will not have the last word! Thankful for my handsome husband, David...my other rock and my beautiful children Hannah, Emma and Noah...and my son in law, Nic...I am blessed!!! Wonderful parents ... wonderful sisters...amazing church and church family...my SWEET stamping friends...wow...the list is long and seemingly unending...suffice it to say I have MUCH to be thankful for!!!!
Yesterday, I celebrated my 27th year being married to my darling David...still the love of my life!!  I made him a card with the staple sentiment from "our song"  first popular in 1969 from Spiral Staircase, " More Today Than Yesterday" from Verve and those birds I have come to just love:
Used a background stamp from Inkadinkado for the design on the birds...the black stamped with versamark and white embossed on black paper...the red was stamped with versamark on white paper, clear embossed and swiped with distress ink(Fired Brick).
My daughter is visting, and my stamp room is her bedroom, so my card making is on hold until next week, BUT...I DID clean my stamping space and TOOK PICTURES!!  SO....I will be showing you pictures of my stamp room for the next couple days...oh boy...it's not so big, but I have much in my small space,  I do think that my space is pretty cool..it works for me...and I've made it work!  Just want to share my space with you...maybe an idea for you or YOU might have some ideas for me:)!!  See you then!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, such true words spoken....we do have a lot to be thankful for and it's great to take time out to remember this :)
    Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Anniversary too, your card is just so precious :)

    Thank you for being such a great friend x
    Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary!
    Thank YOU for inspiring me with your great talent!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa