Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mojo Monday 193

I made this card for Mojo Monday's sketch challenge #193 :

Here are both sketches:

This was very simply done with 2 different papers (the flowered one was given to me, so I don't know who made it....the other is bazzill polka dot embossed) and a verse from Verve with stamped flower made with a Papertrey Ink stamp.  I popped up the center panel and added the black satin ribbon over the center panel and the 2 polka dotted panels.  Added the flower with a pink pearl for it's center. All panels placed on a black square card 4 1/4" square/
Thanks for looking, hope you have a great night:)!!

Things I used:
Stamps: Verve (verse), Papertrey Ink
Paper: black, bazzill embossed polka dots and white, dp (SU?...double sided)
Ink: stazon black
Extras: SU satin ribbon, pop up dots

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant use of the is week's mojo sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrasting patterns! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a great choice of papers, the card looks like it has dimension. Love it :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card! Love the colours and gorgeous flowery paper :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, this is just wonderful! I found your great blog thru Pinterest and now I am a follower! Would love to have you drop by my blog too, I am having a Valentines giveaway you can enter and maybe follow too!
    have a GREAT day!
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa